what is it?
- Offensive or inappropriate conduct that may be:
- or visual (to a reasonable person)
- Based upon a Protected Characteristic: These include but are not limited to age, race, sex, religion, etc.
- Severe or Pervasive: May be one significant incident or a pattern incidents.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
- Tell the person that their behavior is unwanted & unwelcome.
- Walk away or avoid further interaction if possible.
- Provide a written or verbal report to your supervisor or ANY member of management.
- Sun Valley General Manager: (208) 622-2042
- Sun Valley HR/People Operations Manager: (208) 622-2080