According to the CDC, that most common symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of Taste or Smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Symptom may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
How does COVID-19 spread?
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID 19)
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.