0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
- Question 1 of 9
Which parts of your anatomy could be injured?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 9
Only objects weighing 20lbs or less should be stored on shelves above shoulder height.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 9
Match the scenario with the proper lifting technique:
- Able to lift on your own if your are in good condition.
- A dolly or hand truck should be used if the object must be moved.
- You may work together to lift the object.
- A pallet jack or hydraulic lift should be used by qualified personnel.
- Load is less than 40 lbs:
- Load is above 40 lbs and you are alone:
- Load is over 40 lbs and you are with a colleague:
- Load is on the bottom shelf and weighs more than 100 lbs:
- Question 4 of 9
What is the safe carrying zone for back injury prevention?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 9
How many pounds can you safely lift alone given you are in good condition?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 9
Before lifting and carrying a heavy object, it is important to:CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 9
Which of the following contributes to back injuries?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 9
Which is the safest technique for changing direction when carrying an object?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 9
When should you use a dolly or hand truck to carry an object rather than carrying it by hand?CorrectIncorrect