Employee Housing Community Standards & Guidelines Training
Setting Yourself Up for Success
- Open a Post Office Box: Sun Valley and Ketchum Post Offices do not deliver to physical addresses. You will need a Post Office Box if you would like to receive mail.
- Bus Schedule/Route Shout 2.0: Mountain Rides provides a great service with free local routes and routes throughout the valley.
- COX Cable/Wifi: Visit the Cox Solutions store on Northwood Way to learn more!
around the resort:
- Parking Pass: All employee vehicles should have a parking pass and are required if you live in employee housing. These can be completed with HR when you get your Employee ID.
- Locker: Some locations have locker rooms for their employees. Your manager can connect you with SV Security to get a lock and register your locker.
- Verification of Residence Letter: You will need one of these to Open a Post Office Box if you live in Employee Housing.
- Direct Deposit: We encourage everyone to set up Direct Deposit. Forms are provided at the HR Front Desk.
- Employee Handbook: You have questions. This book has answers. Every employee receives an electronic copy when they are hired.
Previous LessonNext Lesson